Hi there! I had a wonderful weekend and I'm excited to share ten new things that I'm currently loving!
1. this cleverly displayed paper doll collection.
2. This magical red hair. Such pretty color and style... in love! (photo by ryan schude)
3. I fell in love with this paint by number set on Etsy... unfortunately someone else snatched it before i could. SO adorable!
4. I like the rings by Garnet Girl Designs... always have had a thing for Citrine!
5. this cape from Nadinoo... of course! it's perfecttt.
6. always in love with these big eyed illustrations. love the hat on this girl. (source)
7. Wild and Homeless Books. Love this lettering. Anyone know where this place is? It's beautiful, for sure.♥
8. yes, i have a sweet tooth for floral luggage. i recently become a 'serious collector'.... haha. obsessed! (image source)
9. Jill's gorgeous gypsy crown DIY. (i have a super huge DIY round-up coming later this week!)