Honeymoon shopping was my guilty pleasure for the past eight months. Every time I saw a pretty dress, pair of shoes or bag I justified it as a 'honeymoon' outfit piece. We had the most magical time ever on our honeymoon (and I didn't even pack half the outfits I planned... oops!). I thought I'd make a 10 Things post inspired by "Honeymoon Worthy" pieces. Maybe some of you are planning your special getaway right now? Enjoy....
1. This yellow swimsuit from Ruche. swoon!
2. This incredibly gorgeous and unique lingerie piece from ModCloth. (*Have you seen that you can Shop My Faves on ModCloth this month?)
3. Vintage floral luggage (like this piece from Etsy). I have a huge collection of patterned luggage from the 1960s and it was so fun to tote some of it along with us on our honeymoon!
4. Snow cones! We ate so many snow cones on our honeymoon. They're my favorite warm weather treat! Raspberry, Mojito, Green Apple, Wedding Cake... I pretty much love every flavor!
5. In the Spring and Summer I love anything floral. LOVE this dress!
6. Everyone needs a big floppy hat this season. SO fun. (via TopShop)
7. sandals. these are super cute (via Anthropologie)
8. Treats! We ate so much guilty pleasure food on our honeymoon. It was heaven! (photo of Hey Cupcake! found here)
9. Orla Kiely perfume. soooo pretty! (thank you, Holly!)
10. Tacos. We ate lots of tacos on our honeymoon and now Jeremy's been making them at home. They're so good!
Welcome to a new week! XOXO, elsie