With wedding season approaching we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite projects that would make fun gifts! Obviously DIY isn't always the best option. I mean, people need bath towels—am I right? But for situations where you may be attending multiple wedding showers, a DIY gift might be the perfect option. Jeremy and I received several homemade gifts at our wedding, and I have to admit: They are among the most memorable. :)1. His & Her Pillow Cases
3. Ladder Shelf
6. His + Her Sharpie Mug Set Note: If you want this set to be dishwasher safe, just use a pebeo paint marker instead of a sharpie! Otherwise, they are handwash only.
8. This tree swing would make the sweetest newlywed (or housewarming gift ever!
11. House Journal
12. Bird Plush (aweee!)
13. Kitchen Wall Art
14. Woven Rug This is an epic (read: time consuming) project. But if you can pull if off, it would make a gorgeous gift!
15. Textured Vase Set This would be so sweet in designs inspired by a couple!
16. Recipe Book
19. Bike Makeovers? Another epic project, but this would be an incredible gift for a newlywed couple!
20. Braided Rug I highly recommend this rug, it's been in my home for nearly a year and is still going strong! :)
Some of these projects require a close relationship with the couple and a strong understanding of their tastes and style, and others are pretty neutral. What do you think? Do you have a bunch of weddings and showers to attend this season?
xo. Elsie + Emma