I get to work with my sister every day. She's an excellent business partner. We balance each other, challenge each other and make a really good team. We're pretty sure that no matter where this journey takes us, we always want to be business partners!
People always ask us if we fight. The answer is, "Of course we do!" I mean—we're just people. But I can't imagine doing any of this without Emma.
I'm married to Jeremy Larson. He's a composer and producer and is currently doing a series of EPs called Violents. I sometimes help with his project by taking photos of all the singers. It's one of my favorite passion projects! I feel thankful to be with him every single day.
This is my home. You can see all my room tours by clicking here. I live in a house that was built in the 1880s. One of my all-time favorite posts I wrote was called My Space To Learn. I've learned a ton from this old house.
When I'm not blogging I'm usually designing products, like this, for our shop. Designing products is my biggest passion, alongside writing for the blog. Those are my top two and that's how I spend most of my days at work.
Here are a few of my favorite blog posts:
• My Washer/Dryer Makeover
• How to Create Bright & Sharp iPhone Photos
• Geometric Wool Felt Pillows
• Strawberry Basil Lemonade Cocktail
• Mr. & Mrs. (3 Year Anniversary)
• How to Make a Chipboard Album
• How to Stock a Bar Cart
• Frida Kahlo Sugar Cookies
• Juicing 101
• Planting a Simple Cacti Garden
• Emma's Bachelorette Party
• Try This: A Guest Room Cart
• The Story of Our Local Boutique
• Handwriting Statement Wall
• DIY Instax Wallpaper
• Hand-Stamped Clementine Wall
• Young Industries: Blogging
And here's our wedding film...