NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE
WON’T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCE OF WINNING
Elsie Larson, Emma Chapman, A Beautiful Mess, and its contributors are used interchangeably as “A Beautiful Mess”
in the following rules.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers worldwide, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post, but please follow post’s instructions for specific
details. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, regardless of whether
you use a secondary e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address
or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries on a particular giveaway through other channels when applicable and prompted (i.e., by
performing an action such as posting to Facebook, mentioning on Twitter, or blogging about the giveaway).
A Beautiful Mess will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software,
network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of A Beautiful Mess or by unauthorized human
intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given Entry Deadline Date to be eligible
to win a prize.
5. Winner Selection—Random. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A winning number will be generated using
Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and
you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
6. Winner Selection—Contest.
Entries are reviewed solely at the discretion of A Beautiful Mess and its judging process and personnel stated in
the post. A Beautiful Mess reserves the right to determine the standard of judgment of each entry. By this standard, winner(s) will be chosen.
7. Winner Notification. Winners are announced on the giveaway post within three (3) days of the Entry Deadline Date. It is the sole
responsibility of the winner to check back on the post and contact A Beautiful Mess as instructed to claim the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within thirty (30) days of announcement or forfeit the prize.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE
SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, A Beautiful Mess or the sponsoring
company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the
event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes
in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
12. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form
associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to
control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar
error occurs, A Beautiful Mess may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or
apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by A Beautiful Mess are
final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of A Beautiful Mess and these official rules.
You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
13. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of A Beautiful Mess
any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
14. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release A Beautiful Mess from any liability whatsoever, and waive
any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation,
claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property,
rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether
under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
15. Intellectual Property Rights.
If the giveaway requires original creative content from the entrant, the entrant must own and be able to verify
ownership of all intellectual property rights to the submitted content. By entering/submitting, you are awarding
A Beautiful Mess full usage rights of your content.